Which skills assessment program do I enrol with?

This depends on whether you want to apply for a skilled migration visa or for licensing purposes to enable you to apply to an electrical licensing regulator on arrival in Australia for a provisional electrical work licence. Once you have undertaken a skills assessment you can use the Offshore Technical Skills Record for both your visa and licensing requirements. Contact us to discuss your options today.